Being ECO-FRIENDLY is not just for the hot seasons but also for the cold seasons. We need to make sure that we have a green year all round, even when we can’t grown food outside in the winter. We must help preserve our planet for the years to come, doing as much as we can to help it continue and get better for the generations to come as well as passing on our knowledge, experience, tips and guidance to them so they can carry on what we have started. Let your whole life reflect an eco-friendly world.
Think of ways to:
1. Save energy and electricity.
2. Purchase eco products to keep your grass green and find out how to do this.
3. For all the drivers out there purchase green eco friendly products for vehicles.
4. Clothing (wearing more layers when necessary).
5. Things to do to have a more eco-friendly Christmas.
EHow.com and Treehugger have wrote great passages on ways you can have a green winter this year. Ways include wearing more layers of clothing, keeping doors and windows shut to save energy and using non-toxic anti-deicers for vehicles. Check out more online environmental blogs, contact your local Council for environmental ways to have a green winter 2010 and even phone around for advice.
Plan ahead from NOW. Even though winter is here, it’s not too late. Create a Green Winter Plan as others have done. Give and share ideas with each other!